You are here:



Q: Where is Ukraine located?
A: Ukraine is situated in the south-eastern part of Europe.

QWhat is the capital of Ukraine?
A: Kyiv (also spells as Kiev) is the capital of Ukraine.

QWhat is the population of Ukraine?
A: According to UN 2008 data, Ukraine has an overall population of 46 million.

Q: Which is the major religion of Ukrainian nation?
A: Christianity.

QAre Ukrainian Universities governmental institutions or they belong to a private sector?
A: All the Universities teaching international students are government bodies.

QWhat is the duration of the program in Ukraine?
A: The duration varies between 2 - 6 years depending upon the courses of study.

QWhat is the medium of instruction in Ukrainian Universities?
A: The medium of instruction for foreign students is on his/her choice. They may take ENGLISH, Ukrainian or Russian as their medium of instruction.

Q: Do we need to qualify any English test like IELTS or TOEFL for seeking admission into Ukrainian University?
A: No, it is not mandatory, moreover there are educational support programs available for those who need extra help in areas such as ESL or who have learning disorders.

QHow do I know that I am qualified?
A: Just send the following documents: Photocopies of your International passport, Birth Certificate and Secondary School certificate to our email for assessment. After checking your documents we will send you an assessment of that. It’s free.

QIf I am qualified, how long will it take me to get the Invitation letter?
A: It takes one to two weeks to be ready.

Q: Is there any fee for student-visa Invitation?
A: Yes, it’s not free.

QIf I am in another Country (not the native), can the processing be done for me?
A: Yes, it doesn’t matter, where ever you are in the world, the processing can be done for you and the Invitation letter will be sent to you.

Q: What is the currency used in Ukraine?
A: The currency used in Ukraine is Hryvnia and the coins are known as Kopiyka.

QWhat is the language used in Ukraine?
A: The common use languages are Ukrainian, Russian and English.

Q: Can we apply for the Work Permit after completion of the program?
A: Yes, you can apply for the Work Permit. Universities themselves provide job placement in Ukraine and other western countries.

QDoes the student have to come back to his/her home country to apply?
A: No, it is not necessary.

Q: Can we apply for Permanent Residence and citizenship of Ukraine?
A: Yes, you can apply, but after 2 years of regular stay in Ukraine according to the Ukrainian Law.

QCan we pay the tuition fee in installments?
A: Yes, you can pay the fee in installments, But only from the second year of your education in respective University.

QDo we need to pay the books and exam fee separately or is it included in the fee?
A: It is included in the Tuition fee.

Q: Can we travel to some other countries while studying in Ukraine? Which countries, when and for how long?
A: Yes, you can travel to other countries like UK, Germany, Sweden, Italy, France, Poland, etc. during summer and winter vacations.

Travel Turne Tranzito